K-TEC RECYCLES ALL OF YOUR ELECTRONICS IN KINGSTON AND THE AREA!
Electronic devices and other parts that are no longer in working condition or are no longer used should not have to clutter your homes, or pile up in our landfills – these electronics should be recycled. Most of the parts that are in today’s electronic goods are recyclable or can be reused. Parts such as steel, aluminum, and other kinds of metals, as well as plastics can be safely recycled and made into new products or reused for other things.
You can do something good for the environment today, and instead of throwing away your old electronic devices and parts, you can bring in all of your unwanted, broken, or unused electronic goods to K-TEC in Kingston, Ontario where they will be safely recycled and kept out of our local landfills!
Take a look at the following list to see which electronic goods are able to be recycled. If an electronic item that you wish to recycle is not listed, please contact us for details before throwing it away.
- Any Desktop computers
- All Portable computers and devices
- Both Notebooks and Netbooks
- Most Computer peripherals (keyboards, mice, and hard drives as well as CD, Blueray, DVD, HD-DVD drives)
- Monitors and TV’s
- Desktop printing devices such as desktop copiers and multi-function devices
- Other Computer peripherals such as modems, and routers
- Floor standing printing devices such as printers, photocopiers, and multi-function devices
- All Scanners and typewriters
- Any Telephones and answering machines
- All makes and models of cell phones and pagers
- Audio and video players and recorders (eg. MP3, cassette, digital)
- Cameras (web, digital, and analog)
- Equalizers / (pre)amplifiers
- Any type of Speakers
- Turn tables
- Video players/projectors, and digital frames
- Video and voice recorders
- Personal computers and hand held devices
- Other misc. Electronics
If you have any questions, or would like to drop off any of your unused, or unwanted electronics to be recycled safely, please feel free to contact us today for details, or call ahead to stop by our recycling location in Kingston